Saturday 14 June 2008

Four Months Old - Happy Father's Day!

Isabella turned four months this week. She had her last round of shots for the next eight months. She did marvelously well and I was able to successfully distract her from all three shots with some toys that I brought along. She forgot the pain within seconds. I, on the other hand, seem to be suffering from the pain of food poisoning - which is strange because we think Pedro got it about three weeks ago. Last night I threw up every fifteen minutes for two hours straight. It was a vivid reminder of my labor with Isabella, in which I vomited every few contractions or so. Sickness in labor was something I had never heard of happening to women before - it seemed a very unfair addition to usual pain of labor. Obviously, it was all more than worth it. Now we have a beautiful and happy four-month-old daughter with whom to celebrate Pedro's first father's day. Enjoy the video!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just out of curiosity, what is the typical vaccine schedule for babies in the UK? Do you know which shots she got first? By the way, love the video! She's so cute!